Monday, April 11, 2016

Sometimes it is not about earning money. I worked for a good cause this weekend and had a great time doing it. The charity needed someone to help put the word out in pictures and I'm glad they asked me. It was a long day, could have been longer. But I got the shots they needed for their website/paper and was finished in about eight hours. Pedal For Paws is a worthy program benefiting Sumner Counties spay and neuter program for cats and dogs. The bike ride had a short ride (14 miles) and a long ride (65 miles), all of which were too long for me, I'm glad I was photographing the event. I would like to thank Julie for asking me to to work with them and welcome anything I can do for the Chamber of Commerce and Sumner County/Hendersonville Arts Council. I will have some pictures up shortly of the event so you can see their fun/windy bike ride for a worthy unselfish cause.

Leslie Wilkes
Owner Photographer
#LeslieWilkesPhotography.com

#PedalForPaws,#SumnerCounty,#HendersonvilleArtsCouncil,#Pedal For Paws,#Sumner County,#Hendersonville Arts Council

No comments:

Post a Comment