Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Festival - Merrol Hyde Magnet School

This weekend, November 1, 2014, at Merrol Hyde Magnet School, in Hendersonville, will be their Fall Festival.  I will be hosting a booth and have lots of things for sale.  I will have photographs/framed and many of my prints for sale at the event in different sizes, something for everyones taste.  I will also have Photography Class vouchers available for those wanting to purchase a great Christmas Gift for their family and friends.  The class consists of four hours or so of instruction, and some practice of what we learned if weather/time permitting.  I will also have brochures thier letting you know more about WilkesPhotography and all that we do.  Brochures about our Wedding Packages for those looking for a great wedding photographer for their special day, I would love to talk to you about your special event and how we can remember it forever though great photographs.Come by my booth and chat and tell me what you are looking for in your photographer, I look forward to working with you.


Leslie Wilkes
Owner/Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment