Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wilkes Photography is now part of the PPA and PPMT

Hello All,
Just to let you know Leslie Wilkes Photography has joined the Professional Photographers of America or more commonly known as the PPA.  I will begin working on my Master Certification Certificate through their rigorous training classes in order to advance myself as a Photographer and an Educator.  I also joined the local arm of the PPA, called the Professional Photographers of Middle Tennessee (PPMT).  Both of theses organizations are great to be apart of and will open up a new world of resources and experiences as a photography studio.  I look forward to growing and learning a lot from both of these fine professional organizations.

Click Here for Special Offers!

Leslie Wilkes Owner/Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment